View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 02:01 AM

Default Re: 100NL : Who likes this how I play these trips?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd like to give kosher a Ha-Dou-Ken flying dragon uppercut for suggesting a raise of KQo out of position PF....

i like what appears like a block bet... but there's no guarantee he raises, so i think u're costing yourself... cuz the AJ calls any bet you make anyways puttin you on a bully/busted draw....

[/ QUOTE ]

His agression factor (total) was only 2, so I thought a CRAI might not happen and I would cry if it check/checked .... FWIW he typed in the chat box "wow, I feel like I have to pay you off", went into the time bank, then folded. I feel he must have had an Ace here, and was probably raising on the turn as a free showdown move?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your line until river, where I think for 3-4 seconds, then shove. In this type of pot I think that maximizes value i.e. even a decent Villain will often be like "He's not shoving me off my Ace!" And of course when he has a worse Queen and gets worried it prevents him from just calling a small river bet.

I don't much like the c/r idea unless Villain is superaggroretarded and it doesn't sound like that's the case.