View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
teddy its a fine rule to have...

... people are going to get a false sense of security from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will wonders ever cease! pkrblog and I agree on something!

[ QUOTE ]
Scammed by member pkrblog, it's been over a day now. I posted looking for a $450 swap, he said he could do it, I sent $25 first, he sends irate messages asking why I did not send the whole thing at once and that the deal was $450 for $450, I asked for my $25 back on either site, it's been over 24 hours now.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be fairly easy to clear up.

pkrblog, simple question, did you enter into a trade agreement with Pitmaster?

I see that your reply screams that you did not, but humor me will ya. Simple yes or no anwer please.

One more thing, exactly how many transactions have you made on this site?

Oh yes, I almost forgot, any truth to the rumor that you have two screen names here?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
teddy its a fine rule to have...

... people are going to get a false sense of security from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will wonders ever cease! pkrblog and I agree on something!

[ QUOTE ]
Scammed by member pkrblog, it's been over a day now. I posted looking for a $450 swap, he said he could do it, I sent $25 first, he sends irate messages asking why I did not send the whole thing at once and that the deal was $450 for $450, I asked for my $25 back on either site, it's been over 24 hours now.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be fairly easy to clear up.

pkrblog, simple question, did you enter into a trade agreement with Pitmaster?

I see that your reply screams that you did not, but humor me will ya. Simple yes or no anwer please.

One more thing, exactly how many transactions have you made on this site?

Oh yes, I almost forgot, any truth to the rumor that you have two screen names here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I never have even contacted this person before. That is why I requested a screenshot of his pokerstars cashier to prove what he says is true.

I have had 3 successful transactions on this site. And yes I do have two screenames, and do not deny it. I want one for posting and the other for this.