View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i hesitate to mention this because it seems so trivial, but I remember the first time I withdrew from AP to neteller. The amount was something like $669.69 and I requested a full withdrawal. the total amount disappeared from my account but only $669 showed up at neteller. The $.69 went mia. At the time i remember thinking that was kinda [censored] of AP but didn't make a big deal over it. (the numbers are made up because I don't remember the actual amounts.)

That's not much, but over time I suppose it would add up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't thought much about this either, but now that you mention it, the rakeback deposits I get from rakeback.org every month are rounded down to the nearest dollar as well. Their site will say it transferred $258.86 to me, but I'll only get $258 in my account.

I assumed it was rakeback.org rounding, but maybe not?

[/ QUOTE ]

you arent allowed to withdraw cents from your acct, you only withdrew 669 (add you weirdo)

[/ QUOTE ]

again, it's trivial and doesn't add up to much, but I'm quite certain the cents disappeared from my account, not that I just didn't get to withdraw them. Oh course, I can't believe that I didn't post about it and I can't find a post about it, so your probably right. (add it takes one to know one)