View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 10:20 AM

Default I am going to single handidly change the future of online poker

I currently play mostly 2/4-3/6. Earlier this year I moved up from 1/2 where using my 500+ buy in bankroll strategy played the same stakes for over a year and dominated the $200s.

I plan on 24 tabling the 1/2 games for many hours/day.(I will also need to get a few other people for this to work) Here's the plan... basically what I'm going to do is stop the progression of any and all small stakes/micro stakes players from building a bankroll and moving up stakes. As soon as they try to move up to the $200s, it will be nearly impossible to beat since I will have a team of a few other hand picked players who can crush the $200s playing all of the tables all the time. So no one will be making money at the middle/high stakes except the players that already are. Then as soon as the next poker boom comes, there will be a lot of new dead money coming in at middle/higher stakes, and not nearly enough sharks to handle all of them. at that point we will stop crushing dreams/bankrolls at the $200s and go to high stakes and collect on all of our hard work. that wouldn't quite add up since we would be missing out on opportunity costs from playing higher stakes now right?.....wrong...... in the meantime, we would be charging a fee to all of the current middle/high stakes sharks for us to do this and keep any potential prospects from moving up.

I figure we will need 2-3 of us at all 1/2 tables all the time to prevent anyone else from winning money. I'm going to bring carrot on board, and we will pick a few others to help us with this. I haven't told carrot of this idea yet but i'm pretty sure once he hears it he will want to jump on board.