View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:36 PM

Default I run like a lame duck on Full Tilt.

I played, and made it deep in one of the Guarantee’s on Full Tilt last night. It started with 1055 and paid out 99; here are the big hands I played after I made the money; sorry theres no HH, but im posting from a different computer than the one that has my Ptracker:

Hand 1: Blinds 250/500

My stack 25K

Opponents stack 30K

I get all-in on the turn w/ A,Q on the A,K,J,2 board and get called by A,6; 2 on the river, no chipping up for now.

Hand 2: Blinds 600/1200

My stack 26K

Opponents stack 12K

My opponents moves all-in on the turn w/ A,J on the 10,2,2,7 board, I call with 5,5; A on the river!

Hand 3: Blinds 1K/2K

My stack 36K

Opponents stack 80K

I get all-in on the flop w/ Q,10 on the J,10,J board against A,K; K-Ball on the turn, nice tournament.

These are seriously the only big hands I played after I monied; I maintained my stack and chipped up by playing effectively in late position and blind on blind, but these are the only hands that I got all-in or went to showdown.

Here are some interesting hands from tourneys I didn't money on Full Tilt last night:
Mid-stage I have K,J, and I get all-in after there is a bet, a raise and a call on the 9,10,Q board. My opponent has J,8 and is rewarded with a K on the river; man it is hard to chip up on full tilt.
A few rounds later the sb - who covers me - 3x's my bb; I three-bet him with K,K. After breif deliberation, he shoves and I call. He shows 9,9 and the flop comes out 9,10,3....good tournament me.

I played in one other tourney on FTP last night, and this bust hand is pretty standard. About 4 tables before the bubble, mid-position 3x's and it is folded around to me. I have A,A on the button and three-bet him; he shoves and I obviously call. He shows K,K and the board 4 flushed me out of the tournament on the turn; good tournament me.

This is seriously how I have ran on FTP for all of Nov. So, last night, I had my brother creat a screen name on Full Tilt which I think I am going to start playing on. Check me out with my new FTP alias: "iRun Bad on FTP"

-HP