View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: WPT Niagara, Last hand before the break...

[ QUOTE ]
I should have included this in the OP, but the villain in this hand probably recognizes I am a solid internet player and am not some random donk.

I think you guys are taking "loose-aggressive, young player" for more than what it is. He wasn't getting out of line too often, he was just playing a lot of pots and C-betting most flops.

I'm not looking for value here, I am looking to see a free showdown on the river. His raise size kind of confused me as well. It seemed like a small value raise, but I'm not sure if he is value'ing a boat or a flush (I think he would flat the turn with trips). I also think he is the type of player to raise a flush on the flop, especially since he doesn't have the ace of spades.

I decided to call, and the river was a red 2, I checked, and he said "all-in" pretty quickly and I folded.

[/ QUOTE ]

??

Your call the turn and check the river, what did you think he put you on when he shoved? When the pot is that big, don't you expect he'd shove his remaining stack if we check to him at the river?