View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Re: What is Harrah\'s Thinking?

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] morons.

OTOH, I predict this stupid, asinine rule to hold intact for all of 10 minutes, if that, before dealers go back to their own routine.

It's a pain in the balls to change dealer routines that you are custom to doing and/or adding new ones that make no sense. For one the "one riffle before putting the cards in the shufflemaster" deal some Harrah's rooms in LV took on. I know dealers that don't bother doing it, because it's useless since the shufflemaster will do the shuffling and only pans to the nits to annoy the dealer about another stupid thing.

Or the 2-7 method TT's been privy of and told me about of putting the discards against the pot in the direction of the players - asinine and ripe for mistakes and a waste of time.

Hell, just right there... the 2-7 will ADD time to the hand, but they want to institute something else even dumber to SUBTRACT time between hands.

No one there's putting 2 and 2 together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually believe the new draw dealing procedures we learned about last month will be tossed out within the first week once the high limit players start complaining. If there are enough non-stop complaints about the mini-scramble procedures I hope that Blair's concerns will be addressed.