View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:58 AM

Default Third nut flush and ok low $200 PLO8 stars

Game is a 6 Max $200 plo8 on stars, main villian is decent however my notes do say he has a big tendency to bet when checked to and continuation bet, and by big tendency i mean far more then what is normally seen on a PLO8 game, however while he does donk off alot of small bets here and there i have almost never seen him go to showdown in a big pot without the goods.
relative stacks are $300

i am in the small blind with as 5s qh 8h... everyone limps, villain is on the button and min raises it, to $4 i call, does anyone here have a problem with this call???

flop come 7h jh 6h, theres $24 in the pot.. so i bet out my traditional bet of $18,(do u guys like this bet) how would you play it??? co calls, who seems to be a bit of a calling station, but also very straight forward, i think if he had the nut flush he would def raise it, and villian calls it, turn comes black two....

whats my move here??? i really however dont want to check it through since i am 90% sure the button would bet big on almost any holding he has, and i just have a gut feeling that if any of the two players had the nut flush, they are both the type to have raised it on the flop... is this the perfect time for a 1/2 pot blocker bet??? or should i just give it up here and now