View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Question for Pro Online Grinders

[ QUOTE ]
Cool, I really appreciate your responses. What do u think about my schedule?

I often play 20 minutes after my lunch, is that bad?

I play 6 tables usually which I dont think I am gonna change.

Any thoughts on doing my workout first thing in the morning after a shake or whatever?

[/ QUOTE ]
Your schedule is similar to mine (apart from waking up hour). You play after breakfast and GYM. If you find that you can concentrate after lunch and just play your A game, that's good. I cannot do that, and also do not wish to. I do brain relaxing / low demand kind of activities.
I told you i play fewer tables. I am focusing on increasing my W$WSF stat (improving my play postflop). I do table selection. When i played 8 tables i was more like a robot, so i couldn't take notes on players, couldn't win more than my fair share of pots and improved my game very slowly. My goal is to play HSNL asap so i can compensate for not playing very many tabels and hours.
But some players have no problems playing 8-12 tables. Good for them, congrats to you if you fall in this category. It's just not me.

I do not advice you to do workout in the morning. I spent a lot of time researching this and i found out it's better around noon. You can search for information, there's plenty out there. The main ideea is to be very energized when you hit the gym and leave wanting to rest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].