View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: $50 for whoever comes up with Funniest villain perspective.

PF: i R playing a four and seven because in the game of texas hold them, these are the type of hands that can really hit flops, and if i miss, I can bluff this fish out of the pot.
Flop: PERFECT! this is the exact flop i wanted to see. I have a backdoor flush draw and im also drawing to a split. If clubs happen to come i can also c/r him outta his seat.
Turn: I love this action I am getting on the turn. It doesn't really matter my cards because im going to bluff this fish on the river anyways. Since hes a fish, he never has a strong holding because he doesnt understand how to play hands like 47s and JTs, the only two hands he has are pocket cowboys and pocket rockets. He will have to fold river
River: On this river I am really thinking about super system 2: agressive poker is winning poker. There is just no wai he can call without a jack, and he never has a jack. His river 4-bet tells me that maybe all along i was underestimating him and he is capable of playing hands like 47s. I would raise but i think there is a glitch so i am just going to call and expect to see 98 or 78 95% of the time.

capt sukout on stars.