View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Tough spot HU with TT in big pot 1,6k deep 6max

NL $1000 6max online, me and villian sit with about 1,6k effective.
I caught some good cards since the start of the session about 20 minutes until this hand, so I had raised and reraised quite a bit preflop (but am generally also quite loose). I have position on this guy and reraised him twice preflop in the last 10 hands alone and he folded both times.

So I get dealt T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in the BB and it gets folded around to villian who is the SB.
He raises to $30 and I reraise to $105.
After a few seconds he raises another $255.

At this moment I am not sure what I can put him on. He really might have JJ-AA, but he was also getting pissed about me reraising him and playing back at him all the time.
I took down a lot of smaller pots earlier in this session without showdown and have 30/20/2.2 stats. But this was the first big pot (preflop) I was involved in, in this session.

Was was definately not gonna fold, so I called to see a flop and take things from there.

Potsize: $720
Flop comes 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Villian bets $545, I have about 1,3k left. <font color="blue">Hero ???</font>