View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hello people???

maybe he isnt telling us everything for a reason? just read the thread. has NICH said anything to convince you that books is lying??? shouldnt NICH be the one who is most concerned here??? doesnt it make sense, given that info and the fact that nich has been here since books posted all this, that nich is evil and books is telling the truth?

[/ QUOTE ]

The way I see it.
1. We lynch Books, he is telling the truth and loses a power but Nich dies who is evil. Conclusion: Evil dead, power lost.

2. We lynch Nich. Books is a liar about Nich, and is some sort of tough wolf type role. Conclusion: 2 wasted lynches.

I think 1 wasted power is better then 2 wasted lynches. This is coming purely from someone who has no clue which one of them is FOS, I assume others have a better read and something else to go on... I don't really at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]
kristiefix coming to the same conclusion as me is not a sign that she is a wolf
[Unvote Kristiefix]

dmk, mets, kristiefix, and gt1t: come up with a second bandwagon to books, who is not mets.

thanks

*lucky goes back to his office, puts his legs on his desk, and starts smoking a cigar and <font color="blue"> starts idly fingering his grey suitcase. There might be something valuable inside.</font>*