View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Cheating at Bellagio Poker Room

[ QUOTE ]
Cheating at the Belagio Poker Room

A must move 5-10 no limit game is called on table 31 at 4pm. Tommy, a 20’ish asian sits in seat 1, an asian girl Sue sits beside him in seat 2. Whenever Tommy would get ready to fold, he would hold his cards ½ inch off the felt to signal to Sue to fold also. When he was ready to play, he would place a chip on his card which was the signal that he would raise and she would ALWAYS call.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might have missed something so I'll just try to be nice and suggest you rewrite that part...it doesn't make a whole lot of sense (an the raise later)

the sarcastic part to illustrate the point: I would think tommy's signal that he was raising was probably pretty obvious to everyone--him putting his chips in probably tipped it off. And his signal that he was going to get ready to fold? Does the 2 seat really need a signal he's about to fold? Wouldn't the actual fold give it away anyway?

not sarcastic anymore: when describing things like this, you probably want to keep arguments like that out, since that's what people might key on. If you saw this when Tommy was in the 4 seat and his partner was in the 2 seat, then you've got something. And the fact that they wanted to sit at the same table doesnt' really say too much (at least in and of itself).

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if what you're saying is true, but a lot of the evidence you provided doesn't make a lot of sense. Did the guy you spoke with see the signals in other situations...And yes, them being in the same pots all the time does seem really fishy...

Shane