View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: General life questions / observations / random whatever thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lippy,

It's pretty damn good. Nine at the Palms was also great. Delmonico Steakhouse is maybe a little more on the traditional, fancy dining side, whereas Nine is maybe a little bit more modern, hip feel. I dunno, I love them both, they each have a different vibe to them but both are great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definintely going to have to go with Nine as it's going to be 4-6 of my friends and me, all under 25. I think an El D recommendation is all the more research I need to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i went to nine in vegas for my 21st with 7 of my friends and was thoroughly impressed. the place wasn't super crowded or loud yet, but it was still a fun dinner, and the food was very very good. my waitress even brought me a few birthday shots on the house.

i HIGHLY recommend the creme brulee, if you like creme brulee. that's definitely the best i've ever had. i've also heard the delmonico's creme brulee is good, so i plan on getting that next i'm in vegas (hopefully december).

some of the other food that i highly recommend are the "shrooms" appetizer (mushrooms stuffed with king crab), and the asparagus appetizer (although it doesn't look like it's currently on the menu).