View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:55 AM

Default OM GO SONICS THREAD aka The Quest for 25 Wins

Thoughts on last night, and only last night, so I will be making many assumptions.

- This team is a lot better on offense with West, and probably Luke, running the team. I will now demonstrate Earl Watson on offense:

dribble dribble dribble dribble

OH [censored] THERE ARE 5 SECONDS LEFT ON THE SHOT CLOCK.

- Jeff Green is a sexy mess of long arms and plays nice defense. Me likey.

- Durant threw up a bunch of odd shots in the paint, I assume mostly an artifcat of having Marcus Camby lurking. Mostly he looked like he was moving too fast. He's going to be so sick.

- Delonte West looks like a guy wearing a human mask. I loved what I saw of his game.

- We need Swift and Thomas healthy bad. Petro is a nightmare and Nick's so overmatched in the 5 spot.

- Wally cannot find his own shot at all and at least against a team like Denver is useless on defense.

- at first I was annoyed at Wilkins for shooting so much and dominating the ball a bit. Then I realized that he's our most consistent offensive option. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

- I don't know if Wilcox stops being agressive on the box or we stop looking for him, but he needs to be more involved in the game.