View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: I think I\'m only dealt JJ

[ QUOTE ]

Results oriented fold? You were behind whole way, scared money doesnt insta call turn two bets. Also, at any point you make a move on this pot, all you will do is result in the psycho folding river and scared money calling you. You played it best of your ability, gratz, most of the posts on these forums is of guys like me in middle of a train wreck suicide bombing.

As stated, it looks like a marginal spot calling psychos raise on turn then hoping button folds river. I'm surprised you didn't think twice about folding your hand from the sb pf (which I don't think is a +ev fold in this spot, but I would at least ponder it).

There are times when I thought about mucking JJ on the bb against a tight/scared money player 3 betting early in and both times I made the incorrect call not getting 7.5 to 1 and sucked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a results oriented post. The decision was not easy on the turn, and I believe OP made the right play on each street. We're calling the river when a non-[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] undercard to our Jacks hits too.

And you suggest considering folding JJ from the SB PF? Huh?