View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a complete moron if you think that your ethics in online poker correlate at all to the lifestyle you live.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a real stretch to think that someone's ethics in poker correlate to their ethics in life, amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is JJ going to steal change from "The Jimmy Fund?" because he has multiaccounted MTTS? Please enlighten me on what you think JJ's real life ethics prove to be bad, because of poker. ENLIGHTEN ME. Because he is one of the most well-rounded, motivated, generous, loyal, caring, idk whole shabang throw in some other good attributes, people I know.

Aside from that he's [censored] 17 and gonna buy a [censored] lambo and going to travel the world when he's 18 to play w/e donkaments he wants to and win another million or too, partying/enjoying the entire time. Is that not rich/varied? I just don't understand wtf point your trying to prove. Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he's going to buy a lambo and travel the world with money he stole and cheated other people out of and you wonder why we think he is a scumbag douche?? Are you [censored] kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't referring to him being a scumbag douche. (which I believe he isn't)

I was referring to the "rich and varied" lifestyle Nath claimed that the "loner cheaters" didn't have.

Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes. I could be wrong though as I don't have much experience. I def would fall into the "loner cheater" category, minus the fact that I don't cheat.