View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 02:33 PM

Default V1.06c

http://www.mediafire.com/?fn4kmzywkbu

Another version! I don't really want to keep making so many builds but you will keep finding bugs! Regardless, unless this one is really buggy, I'm going to leave it until next week for the next one. I'm trying to get a website together, but I suck at the internets.

V1.06c

Party import fixed. I got my hands on a file generated directly from the Party client and it was different to those generated by FPHG and Poker Tracker. Files should import directly from the "C:\program files\partgaming\partypoker\handhistory\screename" folder without need to use FPHG.

Moving FTP observed hands fixed (i..e no 4 characters of garbage at the front of the header line - thanks Sade!)

More colors added. You'll probably have to reset your text colors in the Preferences->Player Display menu. Blame Bozzer!

Full Tilt HU SNG tables now recognized as 2 player.

Contributions picked up quite a bit since I put my FTP and Stars' account names out there. Many thanks to anyone who chipped in. I didn't write this for money, but it makes me feel good knowing you appreciate the program.