View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Established Affiliate w/ FTP seeking advice from other affiliates.

[ QUOTE ]
and then they will screw you or in the best circumstance you will work for him. what idiots are on full tilt, why they dont sell 3% of their site to some big affiliates .they have the same logic now.they are 2-3 big affiliates and they make money on a ready job without any competition. at least 3% of our rake to their pockets. too big amount for doing nothing..simply get it. full tilt idiots....

[/ QUOTE ]

Gameplay

I have been reading your posts over the past couple of weeks and I am really getting tired of your constant affiliate bashing in this thread.

This thread is to assist people in getting rakeback deals, understanding rakeback, getting clarification of rakeback,
resolving issues, and generally for the enhancement of rakeback for both affiliates and players.

I am getting a very good rakeback deal from an awesome affiliate because of this forum. They keep my stats updated regularly, process my payments, provide me with other rakeback opportunities, and essentially got to bat for me if there are problems with the poker sites etc...
These affiliate provide a valuable function in a competitive enviroment and your damn right they should get paid to do it. They provide a valuable service and support the players thru negotiations of rates, quality of service, and enhancements( such as lobbying UB to pay for SNG's)with the poker sites. In my many years of playing and getting rakeback my affilate has been providing great customer service whereas the poker sites, in many cases, have been unresponsive to needs and don't provide service anywehre near the level of service provided by my rakeback affiliate.

I am not sure how well you understand the mechanisms of business but in almost every goods and service provided to you , there is more than one stage(ie:there are always middlemen from manufacturing down to service and product.)
Having affilates is no different. They have one area of expertise, learn it well, and pass on their knowledge and experience to help and also protect players.

You are constantly suggesting that poker sites should act as affiliates themselves. Well if party is an example of this system then why was my unmentionable cut from 30% to 10% when they, imo, carte-blanche screwed a vast amount of their affilates and players.

I could go on but I dont have hours-on-end to continue responding to your counter-productive and negative posts.
Your posts are not in the spirit of this forum and I am sick of them. Go find another topic to rant about. Your continued bashing of the affilates who advertise and support this site should be given "delete staus"

Sorry if my response seems a little harsh. I intended to approach it in a nice way but my primal instincts got the best of me. I look forward to your respoonse ( which I expect will be the usual long-winded, near unintelligible
garbage you normally post).

Regards

O Twist