View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods 75/150 Omaha hi/lo and/or mixed game?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll second this. We certainly do "have trouble recognizing" your greatness. But, things like that happen to people who will fold a pocket pair to an all in reraise from a player WHO HAS NOT EVEN LOOKED AT THEIR CARDS. Especially when you have said player covered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, when I noticed it was Kilgore Trouts BB and I said "I may have to raise this hand" and Myrtle said "if you raise I'm going all-in"

And of course I found pocket 2's UTG and raised, and he was in MP and went all-in like he said he would. I had around 16K in chips, I think he had 7-8K. I was in great shape compared to the blinds, and didn't feel like coin-flipping, and opted to dump the 2's considering I didn't have much invested in the pot. We ran the hand and he had Jx with two diamonds, would have flopped the flush but I would've runner-runnered the full boat. Ah yes, I do remember.

I also remember when I was in MP and raised and you called from the button and then Whitey min-raised from the BB and we both called. Flop was something like AQ5 and you had pocket 5's, Whitey had pocket Kings and I had K/10 and was just on the steal.

We both checked to you and you pushed and we both dumped our hands. Good times (AJ never forgets, NEVER!!!!!)

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously though, PM me before you do this. If I have cash around I may buy part of your action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I'm flattered, really, didn't expect it. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I believe my reservations are around the 22nd of March or so. I hope to hit Foxwoods on a Saturday or Sunday prior to that. So probably 2-3 weeks from now is the timeframe I'm looking at.

KILGORE TROUTS TOURNAMENTS: I have never cashed

KILGORE TROUTS CASH GAMES: I have never had a losing session

Now if only the cash games were played for worthwhile stakes so I could recoup my tourney buy-in, I'd be all set! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]