View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 03:01 PM

Default 88 line check (hand confused me)

Just sat down with my coffee this morning, only had a few min. Saw a 10c/20c table with an abnormally high Ave Pot so sat for a few hands. Second hand, no reads.

Hero has $19.80

Dealt to Hero 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Preflop:
Hero Raises to 80c, 2 fold,Button Re-raises to $1.40, SB fold, BB fold, Hero calls 80c.

Thoughts, Easiest Call in the world. 60c to me, possible moster, will likely stack if I make my set.

Flop 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (Pot $3.50)

Hero Checks, Button Checks????

Thoughts: I didnt want to bet out, since the majority of his hands where PP that beat me and he wouldnt fold. I wanted to see what he bet and make my decision.

Turn 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (Pot $3.50)

Hero Bets $1, Button Raises to $2, Hero Raises to $6 ??? , Button calls.

Thoughts, The 8 came off, now I really hope he has one of those pairs he cant get away from. I made an insulting bet to try to get a raise out of him or a call from AK so I know to let him bluff the river or lead into him if he pairs. When He min-raised me I was really confused as to my best line. His raise is so weak he could have overs and I dont him to fold.

River 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (Pot $15)

Hero bets $7.50, Button pushes, Hero Calls.

I played this hand so goofy from the turn on that I couldn't put him on a hand.

How would you guys bet this?