View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 09:06 AM

Default sucked out and checked behind like a fish

villain runs at around 29/20 and is supposedly very good. he's tricky and likes to float when he has position on me. i've played a lot with him and he's never been on my right so not sure how light he calls 3-bets and how stubborn he is and all that. i posted a hand in hsnl last week vs him where i played like a spewmonkey.

Blinds: $10/$20
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $2116
Hero: $3113
Button: $1770
SB: $3186.50
BB: $1139

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $70</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $240</font>, 3 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($510, 2 players)
UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $350</font>, UTG calls.

for starters i think i should've checked behind here but this was the first time i 3-bet him

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($1210, 2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($1210, 2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks.

this is a good card for him to cr if he is full. if he has AA i'd expect him to bet. QQ might c/c but i'm unsure of that. he knows i'm most likely not full and i think he's capable of c/r'ing me with 99 or something