View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Life tilt"! #U¤I=)"U()¤=(#"!=)¤(!
Of course my ex had to call me to let me know she still had feelings for me EVEN THOUGH she isn't ready to do anything about it. Just when I was starting to feel better, thinking less about her. How difficult could it be to comprehend that saying [censored] like that only makes things worse if she doesn't know what she wants?! Jeeeeees. Now I'm stuck wondering if she's just being territorial or if there really is a chance she wants me back. Bah, that's not something I want to think about now. I hate hoping for something to happen, it won't do me any good, but I can't help it. I was beginning to feel more comfortable being alone, looking forward to meeting new girls, and in 5 minutes she set me weeks back. Now all I think about is meeting her again for christmas, how to act, what to say - [censored]! There goes my relaxing christmas holidays...

[/ QUOTE ]
Be like "Bitch, I don't give a [censored] how you feel. Are you gonna [censored] me or not? I don't have time for your head games." And hang up.

It sounds harsh, but believe me, after dealing with an ex who I fell hard for and who subsequently [censored] two of my friends and took me a long, long time to get over... stuff like this is pretty much the only thing that works.