View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Variance: Potentially Kinky Girl, what\'s my play?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It will probablly be pretty easy with this girl considering how young she is. She seems open to damn near anything. Just drop the hints how hot it would be, even if u have to fake liking her it is worth it. U could always drop the line how much it would mean to u, and how much u would owe her. There are a million things that would work her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf? Begging? This is pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is only begging if u actually mean it. Besides for a good threesome it can be worth it. Espically if u ahd never had one. If u are lying to get there then who the [censored] cares what u have to say to get there.

[/ QUOTE ]

No and no. You should care. Begging for sex is pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

If u say so. That is your opinion. Personnelly, if cares. At the end of the night the only thing u have to respect is yourself. What everyone else thinks don't mean [censored]. So if u can't repect yourself then no begging wouldn't be for u. Besides I never once said he should beg for it. I never said he should ask her for it and tell her he would be forever grateful. He already is fake liking her to [censored] her, take it the next step and get something really worth remembering.