View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: A5s in blind battle.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude I'm not retarded and nothing you say ever makes any sense, because it's written so poorly.

[/ QUOTE ]

MLG figured it out. We just don't agree on the solution.

What am I supposed to do ? Risk professionals think in terms of distribution curves and how to achieve the most desirous shape.

When you add in that it's kind of hard to understand this stuff unless you've taken a bunch of classes in math, stat, and probability, it's really pretty challenging to explain it to a diverse audience, even a poker audience, no matter how smart they are, and you guys are probably the smartest.

I don't think I am explaining it that badly. Definitely improving. It's just hard to explain this stuff without graphs and equations. And if you go that route, then you can only explain it to a bunch of math-heads.

I give up. All the haters have it wrong. I have some real insight into why today's aggressive game is going downhill in profitability and I'm just trying to explain in best I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still an undergrad, but I'm majoring in stats at harvard and you are definitely explaining it terribly. Maybe you should go the 'math-head' approach and maybe a couple people will understand you, instead of no one