View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: TT 3way action, turn decision

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha ok ok, I've called a few of your flop cbets OOP... Its not like I never give you respect hahah...

[/ QUOTE ]

it was mostly joking around, the time you c/c c/f I had a set and was thinking for a second that I had you in a setup again, my style tends to have trouble when people aren't giving me credit, the stars game plays weak/tight very frequently and often I get on a roll of just picking pot after pot up uncontested

I think you are one of the best players in the stars .5/1 game, I've just been on the good side of things lately, you do make me work harder than a lot of the regulars do

[ QUOTE ]
But, I really think you should have bet the turn, I'm not going to bluff c/r that often as you hand looks fairly strong if you bet this turn and usually if I do raise you here its a real hand, and I think button calls with such a huge range here that you are way ahead of that a bet on the turn is ok as long as your easily able to dump it to a raise from either player.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I agree with that

[ QUOTE ]
because my flop smooth call can look very suspicious

[/ QUOTE ]

this was part of the reason I froze up

[ QUOTE ]
because I felt it would be unlikely that you would ever double barrel w/ air any turn into that awful button and me in the sb

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe on a card that looks scary to you guys, but definitely not on a turn 3