View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 02:06 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,

Today, for the first time (been using FTS for months now), I am unable to launch FTS. I get the following error:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I also get a "Threat Detected!" notice from AVG:

"While opening file: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Shortcuts\FullTiltShortcuts.exe Trojan horse Dropper.Generic.RQG"

This is the first time for both of the errors.

I tried deleting and reinstalling and I get the same errors every time.

I just installed Realtime HUD. FTS was working last night and nothing else has changed on my computer since then.

Please help, ty.

EDIT: Also, do you know what I should do about the "Threat Detected" message from AVG? My choices are Ignore, Info, Heal, and Move to Vault. I've just been hitting Ignore cause I didn't want to screw anything up / wasn't sure what to do, but it keeps popping up and it's kind of annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with how AVG operates, but they must have released an update to their software recently that issues a false-positive alert on FTS.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, what about this part:

Today, for the first time (been using FTS for months now), I am unable to launch FTS. I get the following error:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

--

It seems others are getting the AVG error but not the first error (correct me if I'm wrong). I guess I can just hit ignore to the AVG error every time (which is going to be very annoying but hopefully someone will post a way to tell AVG it's safe or something), but what do I do about the fact that FTS won't even run anymore?

Thanks for your help.