View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 07:26 PM

Default Re: 100/200 on stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ive mentioned this to a few people...i want to ask, how could you not stop to re-evaluate either game quality, your play, opponents or take a break . .

i had a 28.5k downer multitabling one time and was floored...not a huge loss in terms of bbs but i stopped and re-evaluated for sure there. took a break to review some [censored] then get back at it...id be FREAKING OUT about my game or whats going on at 50k

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess maybe because I've had more 50k downswings than I can count. I review like 60% of my losing sessions as a general rule, play wasn't phenomonal but pretty satsified overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think its possible that your play is responsible for your downswings? all the successfull 1/2 folks i know would [censored] their pants and have to be a faithful user of "oops i crapped my pants" if they lost more than 200 or 250bbs in a short period of time. not literally, but it would be cause for concern for sure. sh*t, schneids wont even MENTION poker if he loses like 6bbs.

i mean, sure, its possible variance alone is causing your multiple 50k and this 170k downswing...how just how likely do you think that is?

Barron