View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

Check this out! ROFLMAO, I haven't been stunned so bad lately. I've asked for the name change at UB(I never played there before BTW, but made an account a very long time ago), and that's what the same person replies in 2 concequential e-mails. This is sooooo funny, lololol:
Warning: all names and city of birth and screennames are changed! And,pls, read it from the bottom to the top:
__________________________________________________ ________
Dear Mr. Naive,

Thank you for contacting us.

<font color="green"> In order to protect our players, we do not allow username changes. This is because it is the most important way for other players to recognize you at the tables.

Exceptions will only apply when there is an error upon registration or another extraordinary circumstance. </font>

We will appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Laura
UltimateBet ~ Customer Support
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
Support@UltimateBet.Com

Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!

--Original Message--
Date: 11/22/07
To: support@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Re: Hi [#7362153]

Hi,
- whahaha, whohohoho , whehehe

City of birth:Bagdad

With best regards, Mr. I am NOT naive.

22.11.07, 11:13, support@ultimatebet.com:
&gt; Dear Mr. Naive,
&gt; Thank you for contacting us.
&gt; Here at Ultimate Bet, in order to protect our players, we do not allow them to change their nicknames. The nickname is one of the ways that other online players recognize you at the tables. However, some players may wish to change their player name because they accidentally used their real name or picked a name that is very similar to another player.
&gt; <font color="green"> We will gladly make an exception in your case </font> . We kindly ask you to provide three new username options (no longer than 13 alphanumerical characters) for us to make the change on your account. Along with it, please send us the answer to your security question " What is your city of birth?". Then we will take into consideration if your username will be changed to the first one available.
&gt; Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.
&gt; Best regards,
&gt; Laura
&gt; UltimateBet ~ Customer Support
&gt; 'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
&gt; Support@UltimateBet.Com
&gt; Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!
&gt; --Original Message--
&gt; From:
&gt; Date: 11/22/07
&gt; To: support@ultimatebet.com
&gt; Subject: Hi[#7362153]
&gt; Hi, I have registered at your site a long time ago, but never played at your site.
&gt; Now I would like to deposit and start playing, but I see that I've chosen the nickname(which was a long time ago)…blah blah blah goes explanation…
&gt; Please, let me change my nickname on the basis, that I have not ever played at UB for real money before. I don't really care to which one, but just in case I would like(in order of priority): whoppeedoo, , barbanaso, chokechaga. Funny, ain't it?)))
&gt; Thanks, guys. I appreciate your help, Mr. I an NOT NOT NOT naïve!.