Old 11-22-2007, 09:45 AM
PureDiesel PureDiesel is offline

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

Check this out! ROFLMAO, I haven't been stunned so bad lately. I've asked for the name change at UB(I never played there before BTW, but made an account a very long time ago), and that's what the same person replies in 2 concequential e-mails. This is sooooo funny, lololol:
Warning: all names and city of birth and screennames are changed! And,pls, read it from the bottom to the top:
Dear Mr. Naive,

Thank you for contacting us.

Exceptions will only apply when there is an error upon registration or another extraordinary circumstance. </font>

We will appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Laura
UltimateBet ~ Customer Support
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
Support@UltimateBet.Com

Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!