View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 08:04 AM

Default Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

[ QUOTE ]
new info just posted on p5s http://www.pocketfives.com/3991AE72-...D567617B9.aspx

[/ QUOTE ]

I never wanted to stand up before but now i must
by pokersuperstar on 10/18/2007 06:17

Ok. I have sat back and watched the entire ap scandal play out and although I do not have inside information about AP itself I am fairly involved in the industry having previously involved behind the scenes in a fairly well known sportbook. To start with I must say that AP is 100 percent full of it. After reading of Adams meeting on Tuesday my head was just about to explode, I know that he did not want express any opinions but their lack of forthrightness has just been unexplainable to say the least. I can only compare it to soemone envoking their 5th amendment right against self incrimination. How they can refuse to divulge the names behind certain accounts in unforgivable, considering simply providing names could almost instantly determine if the allegations are correct
( assuming they are in fact registered to the parties aforementioned). Anyway all that being said I do not want to mass post proof of this but anyone involved in this industry should fully know that it is 100 percent certain that in order for the rng to be tested for compatibilty with the integrated software there must be a way to view the whole cards, any novice computer programmer would be fully aware of this, furthermore although I got out of the business over 3 years ago, assuming AP was not diligent in locking the accts or changing passwords anyone with prior access could easliy go back into the acconts the same way I can still go back into players accounts and check their balances with my former company. I also have a few contacts still with some insite into this situation having been a former skin to pokerroom prior to our site pulling poker from its options and I will provide any amount of proof that AP needs to show that the whole cards absolutely can be seen if you have the right access, its akin to claiming the dealer cannot see the whole card in blackjack ( well yeah of course he is unable to until he peeks underneath and sees) their entire explanantion and lack of candidness is just downright insulting and if I were adam I would not allow AP to spread their propaganda just to put off the inevitable,
feel free to pm me if you have any questions

sincerely

a former employee of caribsports.com