View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:48 AM

Default wierd comment, and repeated again. my move?

playing some 1-2 nl and i complete in the sb with QJhh in a straddle pot. we go 5 handed to the flop. flop J 7 2 with 2 hearts. i lead guy to my left raises me, i 3 bet him and he goes all in and i call. he has KJo i make my flush on the river. we make some small talk about the hand, coinflip, the moneys goin in, yadda yadda.

so he pulls out some money and the dealer says coming back in? he says "yeah go ahead and deal, he is paying for my blind" ("he" was referring to me). i dont respond because i dont really know what he said and didnt realize that was directed towards me at the time. after a few seconds he says ohh so it looks like youre not going to post my blind for me. i now realize he actually wanted me to post his blind and i give out a little chuckle and smile to keep it friendly.

a few hands later i scoop a pot and he says something along the lines i cant believe you didnt post my blind for me. i just say when you win your chips back then you can post youre blinds with my money. in a very friendly tone with a smile. not trying to be an ass here and i thought that was better then saying, no post your own blind with your own money.

should i be pissed at this guy? is this just a common brush it off and think nothing of it? thats how i felt at first but then when he brought it up again i was like WTF. how would you handle this guy.