View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Leggo Poker avatars

[ QUOTE ]
TBH I am just about done defending myself on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, your being overly sensitive. Everything discussed in this thread was valid, nobody was coming down on you personally or even very hard on Leggo, this is a necessary part of operating the 2+2 site when there are volunteer moderators who influence the corporate decision making process. Don't take any of this personally, its constructive . This thread is for the good of 2+2 and good for your relationship with 2+2 as well. You should embrace this thread because it reinforces Leggo's value to the community. Your doing good! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
What is wrong with it? Pretty much every converter I've seen has at least 2 links.

[/ QUOTE ]

When other converters have two links usualy the consumer knows which link they are clicking on. ama0300 has a valid point, the way you place your links its a deceptive advertising practice (of course it might be unintentional, I I understand it could be a design aesthetic you like).

To clarify most competitors converters if they use two links (lots don't) look like this below, ama0330 is just pointing out that you should separate the two links:

"Prima Network No-Limit Hold'em, $100.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com"