View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Also, gee - why are you on house arrest?

[/ QUOTE ]

picked up a dui back in december of '06.

blah blahblah [censored] stupid, I know. its not something i ever do especially after I got my first one when I was 19 and have been really careful ever since. was kind of a freak thing that I got talked into driving home that night anyways cause I already had a ride home sorted out (was around xmas out w/ a ton of old friends). basically my friends gf ditched him at the bar after they got into a fight over some retarded [censored]. so the gf leaves and takes the girl I was workin all night back to my buddy's place (they lived together at the time) so combination of my buddy needing a ride home, guaranteed ass w/ random hotty and xmas celebrations I said [censored] it and offered to give him a lift. get pulled over, blow a .16 and game over.

got the prelim pushed back until may this year since I was living in england from jan-april. the managed to get my court date pushed back till august 18th so I didnt get [censored] out of my summer (my lawyer is the [censored] man). and been on house arrest since, gotta 90 days total.

18 left.