View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
Lastchance,

Glad you asked. It's not his gunning for me so much as his defense of TFG more than his poor reasoning for wanting to lynch me (though that's also a factor.) And lol at traz saying that I want revenge.

[ QUOTE ]

js;adjf;jaf

the wagons are all over the place because there are no wolves being pressured

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant recall him ever saying anything like this. Not only is it pretty bad reason but its certainly a way to save TFG. And Traz can get away with saying things like this without question because people are so quick to believe him without doubt. Even if he truly believes this, he blatantly contradicts himself my complaining about the lack of a solid bandwagon and trying to drum one up on yourself and I ALL VERY CLOSE TO NIGHT.

Also note the capslock and the "keyboard mashing" when it looks like TFG was going to be lynched. Why would traz possibly be so against TFG getting lynched? And even if he were as a villager, then why not switch to Clowntable, someone who Traz said he had suspected and already had 4 votes on him, rather than trying to start a wagon on you and I from scratch. Why not make the last minute push for an extra Clown vote or two instead of a wagon from scratch on me? Yes, I think Clowntable is evil in this equation as well.

Just in case my first post breezed by, let me reiterate why Traz would play a wolf this way. There are two seers, one with a mason. Traz knows he's likely to get peeked and thus might have a short lifespan. TFG was an important evil. If things don't work out, Traz can come in and say he would never do that as a wolf or some other crap and attempt to weasel out of it to survive a bit longer.

It's obviously not locked up that he's a wolf but these reasons are more than enough to want to see him dead imo. People are far too willing to give him special treatment. People are afraid to lynch him and be wrong. I have neither of these problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

+14 villager