View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Beat: Looking for a stake - Brag: It\'s $25/50 NL and monies for yo

[ QUOTE ]
In your own estimation, what makes you so much better than pretty much anyone else at these stakes in order to achieve these winrates? Is it that you hand read better, or you have better mental stability, or you lag it up and steal more pots, or something else?

Just curious because these are some amazing winrates that people who are considered the "toughest" at these stakes aren't achieving.

I'd like to know the answer to that before considering buying a share(s).

WoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say it is a combination of a lot of the things you mention. I feel I hand read very well, but so do many other players, after the fact. It's really easy to, for example, be a coach and see hands while not playing in the moment and come up with the right way to play it given time. It's a whole different step for someone else to be able to do this real time and I feel I do a really good job of thinking things through completely as they happen before making a play.

I'm also very resistant to tilting and playing bad as a result of it. I'm very disciplined with shutting down my tables if I begin to sense even the slightest bit of tilt affecting my play.

I also play a slight twist on a very common style here at 2+2. I don't really want to get into detail about it but I do win more than my fair share of pots to be sure.