View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Stinger is ABUSING Tie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How is this all going to work? He is just going to walk in and apply, work 20 hours and quit? People are going to be coming in all the time and messing with him, if you're a manager are you really going to demean the rest of your employees by going along with this bet. Sounds pretty funny but I don't see it happening to way you guys want it to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because the interviewer will ask "IS THIS FOR A PROP BET?!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how well known they are, but I couldn't imagine Townsend working at McDonalds a few miles from his house for 20 hours without anyone noticing. Also just the act of getting a real job like this could complicate things for these guys well into the future. Then again he could probably get 20 hours of work done in 1 day while becoming manager at the same time, but I would feel like the worlds biggest [censored] if I was exposed while working and had to explain to the people that I was working with that I took this job as a joke because it was the shittiest thing I could think of.

The whole bet looks pretty casual though so I think you will figure out some type of work that will do just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really priceless. Someone gives a crap about others feelings, right here in NVG.

Pete is awful for bringing up tie's possible ID and not sharing. Just awful.