View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: I Don\'t S\'pose Anyone\'s Watching The Nabisco...

[ QUOTE ]
Morgan did look noticeably fitter than in the past (as did most of the women, and props to them all)

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I am just not feeling this at all. Now, they say that TV adds 10 lbs or whatever, so maybe that's the deal. For example, they say Ochoa is like 5'5"/115 lbs or something like that. Those are fine proportions, yet on TV she looks "wide". I'm not trying to inject OOT ratings into this thread, it's just what I see. More specifically, it looks like these chicks have really thick legs, and while the obvious response is "LDO, they need strong legs to hit the ball far", I see plenty of female tennis players whose legs I find quite pleasing.

The only chick near the leaderboard today that I found remotely pleasing is Paula Creamer. I enjoy looking at her. Also, Stacy Pramanandasunahnd isn't too bad looking but should consider changing her name for marketing purposes. Kids are less likely to follow or emulate athletes whose names they can neither spell nor pronounce.

Oh yeah, and as I'll no doubt mention in the upcoming Masters thread, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Verne Lundquist. NFL in the fall, then March Madness followed by anchor of an LPGA event and 16th green at Augusta next week. Dude has serious range and is good at every job he's given. Plus he's like ninety years old.