View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Re: \"The Mist\" imo will be awesome

[ QUOTE ]
Harry Knowles at Aintitcoolnews.com gave it a big thumbs up - and given the reviewer, that's a hell of a compliment.

I haven't read the book, but based on Harry's review and the trailer it looks like a Stephen King take of "Night of the Living Dead" - innerestin.

since I have about 5 copies of that movie, I'll have to go catch this one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing personal Whiskey but the fact that Harry loved it and called the endings one of the best of all time helps my view if anything else. Knowles is a complete joke. This is the guy who was so moved by Armegedon that he cried multiple times in it. He also thought the Hostel movies were works of genius.

I actually think overall the Mist is awesome..especially the look...looks really good. But why couldnt they have just ended it with a bit of skill instead of the Steven Speilberg type ending of "we have to know what happens to everyone who left the store".

Plus I hate it when the script does a 180 at the end of a movie and characters act totally out of character and [censored] happens that makes no sense...even within the confines of a horror movie.