View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

I don't know why anyone who brings up anything remotely reasonable that happens to be somewhat negative or suspicious in nature is blasted on this forum.

Most poker players, at least winning players I know are A) Intelligent B) Suspicious C) Curious D) Willing to take calculated risk.

Now, I think everyone knows that nowadays it is near impossible to get money to and from Poker Sites and hold money on Poker sites without some risk. How much risk is debatable.

But for anyone to completely discount the risk associated with these companies, whether that risk be the company going out of business to the company stealing your money to the company stealing and or selling your identities is absolutely naive.

These questions are absolutely reasonable and fair.

The level of trust we have put in these companies is unfounded and at every chance these companies prove it. The truth of the matter is that it is near impossible for someone to sympathize with someone else until it has happened to them.

Wait until your money is locked at epassporte. Wait until A poker site takes your money. Wait until your identity is stolen 2 years from now and it can’t be explained.

I can’t speak for the OP and I can’t verify his story. But I do agree with the basis of it, these companies are engaged in unfair and hostile business practices, and if they aren’t illegal, they sure as hell are negligent. And I think not trusting a negligent company and their negligent, incompetent customer service with your Driver’s license, you credit cards, your cancelled checks, your utility statements and what other identity stealing essentials they need is perfectly reasonable.

And if you don’t, then you’re the fool, not the OP and not me.