View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Basic Sit \'n Go Questions Answered Here

youbobAA, your tight game should still work well in very loose games. Just make sure that when you do hit a hand you bet it very aggressively for value (since these guys who won't fold can be exploited by coming in with big bets when you do make a hand). Then just make sure you're making good lategame decisions, taking into account that you may be called fairly wide. If you have a specific hand/situation in mind, feel free to post.

timmay, 45-man games with 5 tables are just like multi-tables with a limited number of entrants, so they're good if you have decent MTT skills. I don't play a lot of these to be honest, so if anyone who specializes in multi-table SNGs wants to chime in I'd appreciate your feedback on these games.

SodaSurfer, to give one more example on low/mid/high, in a current Stars SNG 10-20 and 15-30 are low, 25-50 and 50-100 are mid, and 75-150 and higher are high. The distinction isn't black-and-white, just a helpful guideline to think about the different stages of SNG gameplay. If you have questions on another structure, let me know and we can analyze it.

dirty banana2007, statements like that are fairly qualitative as you point out, but if you want to quantify them just use your S-C rankings or the ones on PokerStove to get a good idea. Is there a particular hand you're thinking of?

OK guys, have a good one,
Collin