View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Make a Backraise - Ugly board

My image is probably LAG. I don't know what I was running at this table, but it was somewhere between 26/23 to 32/28. All the players at the table know that I have a tendency to 3bet lite, particularly on the button. They also know that I'm capable of making moves. I felt my smooth call on the button was the most +EV play at the time due to the squeeze happy players in the blinds. I smooth called with the intention of 4-betting any squeeze and happily getting it in preflop.

The initial MP raiser is 21/18. I had 3-bet him a decent amount, but I decided to just smooth call, because the blinds liked squeeze.

The SB is F4Zi, who is 20/15/3. However, we have a bit of history. He has been 3-betting me a bunch and seems to squeeze a lot. In general, I think he thinks I'm full of crap a lot as I have a very aggro image. For whatever reason, I get the impression that he's a bit random and spastic. Here's the hand:

Full Tilt Poker, $10/$20 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $4,098
BB: $2,013.50
UTG: $1,960
MP: $2,837.50
CO: $547
Hero (BTN): $2,752

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $70</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $70, <font color="red">SB raises to $324</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $820</font>, SB calls $496

Flop: ($1,730) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1,730) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $3,278 and is All-In</font>, Hero...