View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

So i have been delivering pizzas for a couple months and today I backed into this old ass car and now I have to take a drug test [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]. From looking at the forms im pretty sure its a piss test. I've been looking on the internet for what I should do and so far what i've read is drink a sh'tload of water- take some B12 so my piss isn't suspiciously clear, and im gonna go to one of the 24- hour headshops in vegas and buy a detox kit. If anyone has some first hand experience and could recomend one please do so- i know some of them are scams. Also im 6'0 20 lbs and im a everyday smoker- i haven't smoked anything today though and only a bowl yesteday. Am I screwed? I know some of will say my job sux but its good for me 15/hr and really easy plus theres a hot chick i work with who i will probably hook up with- although i suppose i could even without the job- but much easier when i can [censored] around with her at work. So any suggestions that would help are appreciated. hopefully im not screwed here...