View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 03:19 PM

Default pretty gross AA decision vs tough lag

i raise A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] from button to $21. fish calls in SB, tough tricky, but undoubtedly spewy lag, calls in BB. we have quite a bit of history, always going at it, checkraising, floating, making moves and removes and god knows what. he is up a chunk on me thanks to him running super good in flips and 70/30s. that may or may not affect the decision. effective stacks $1,155.

flop comes 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], check check and i bet $49. fish folds, lag makes it $156. this means open ender, flush draw, gutshot, overcardss or undercards, with varying frequencies. i dont know these frequencies super exactly. he checkraises a lot anyway. i tank for a while and call.

turn is 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. he thinks for a little while and bets $300. now, i know he follows up the checkraise with a turn bet a great deal of the time. as i said, dont know exactly how often. i have like $900 behind. i can PM his SN if ur a party MSNL reg.