View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Me and her kinda plan on breaking up then(or by then), so hit me up then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?? Why would you plan on breaking up in like 2 years from now. I guess love doesn't factor into the equation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it is complicated. I love her to death, we both love each other. But we know we are different people. She is a family person, she loves her parents and likes being around home. She wants kids young, etc. I am not like this. We are very different people and we know that. Regardless, I have fun with her now. I like being around her, and I am happy being with her and happier with her than I would be without her. I am not unhappy at all with her. So I mean we wouldn't want to end it now when we both are having fun/etc, but she knows if I decide to pursue this and start going to Vegas/etc/etc, we might have to end it. It is a very big thing and it could happen, but we just don't know. I don't see myself living my life out without giving it a chance, so if I do we may end it.

Regardless we are together now and happy, and we don't "plan" to break-up in 2 years, but because of my situation it could happen.