View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
Would garcia1000 be a sucky poster if he didn't have his comic?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like most of your non-comic stuff more than half of the comics, so no. You're not great, but you have your moments. At least you're committed to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Who has the best music taste?

[/ QUOTE ]

Outside of myself? IMS is pretty awesome, as is CMI. But both of them seem a little light on the black people music. PITTM has that covered well, without backpacking it up like most rap fans on here.

[ QUOTE ]
Rank the following OOT regions: Seattle, Atlanta, LA, San Francisco, New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as what?

NY has the most quality posters simply because they also have the most posters. The ratio is pretty solid though, and I would definitely love to go visit some time.

Seattle has some of my favorite posters in there. I've always liked TSC, even though most people go back and forth on him. And yes, he's still Seattle despite living in Portland. Dids is obviously awesome and probably my 3rd or 4th most talked to 2p2er on im. stabn, kyleb (so long as he didnt move), got, beset, etc. All quality additions. Come to think of it, I can't think of a bad poster who I know is from Seattle. I'm sure someone will clue me in though.

San Fran is very solid but it mostly all comes from a very small group. ED (who kinda floats between regions), SFerDaveR (ditto), Boris, GoG (who doesn't really post enough to warrant a mention, but meh), bad beetz (who needs to post more), haakee. All very good posters. Most are quality over quantity which really helps them.

I know a few people from LA. No one I was able to meet when I was out there. I've heard nothing but glowing reviews of LFS, so he's my #1. pj is another v good poster, as is Tron. However, Tron isn't around much any more and counts as like 25% Denver, so whatever.

ATL is pretty freakin awesome. Name one poster out of here who sucks? Can't do it? Exactly.