View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Anybody here got a vasectomy?

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe the criticism i am getting from you people. I should be praised rather than insulted. I should be praised for being responsible for my age. I don't want to end up like the countless joes that post in this forum "my girlfriend has bad news" while they add that they work an average job with an average wage and this development means a likely life of poverty.

I don't know what is wrong with wanting to avoid accidents like that. I am being responsible in the way that I acknowledge that I can't support a kid now, nor would I for 8 or so years.

There is more to this of course. I'm good looking and I'm a james bond type can't have just 1 gf, I ask girls out even when having a girlfriend. My luck is what worries me the most I know something as bad as this scenario would happen to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, you are trying to AVOID being responsible. You don't want to have to be responsible and practice safe sex and what not, so you want a vasectomy. Just either don't have sex, or wear a condom and have her take the pill. You should be fine.