View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So now Peter has the Haitian's powers too, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

no because the haitian blocks powers so peters power to absorbe was blocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems so, but maybe not since Haitian has to focus to block. (Nathan flew away form him last year)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Let's hope that they don't have to use the rushed ending on Dec 3rd (anticipating the strike, they filmed an ending setting up for Volume 3 as part of Season 2, and a Volume 3 as Season 3... in theory it has to be rushed... at least in my mind), as the series really is getting on track again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were doing two story-arcs this season anyway, split by winter break. That's what I recall hearing last spring anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plan A was Volume 2 ends midseason and Volume 3 starts after winter break. Plan B (Strike) is Volume 2 has less of a hanging ending and does a more of a wrap up then it would with no strike.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How the hell does DL die when he insta lets that dudes fist go through his head but can't do it in when some random guy shoots him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya...that didn't make any sense at all. You would think DL would do his thing when he saw the gun but he decided to just stand there and die [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He wasn't focusing his phase powers at the moment.