View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 12:02 PM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

When I was back in high school, I was driving to one of my friends houses about 20 minutes away to go to a party. I was running pretty late, so I was in a bit of a rush. I was driving on back country roads and came up to a beatup van driving 5 below the speed limit. I flashed my high beams. He didn't pull off to the side or anything, but instead kept driving 5 below. I try again. Nothing. It eventually got the point where I was flashing my high beams with the beat of the music I was playing in the car.

He suddenly pulls over. "Bout [censored] time, a hole." As soon as I pass him, he gets right up on my back bumper and starts flashing his high beams. I speed up, and he follows. It got to the point where I was driving 85 mph trying to lose this nut. He followed me for 15 minutes, constantly flashing his lights, 10 feet from my back bumper.

Finally, I sped up and briefly lost him. I quickly pulled off on a side road and turned my lights off. In my rear view mirror, I saw him drive by slowly, trying to figure out where I went.

Last time I dick around with high beams.