View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 08:21 AM

Default Woah! Where did that come from?

Reads: Juicy fishmax table. fishy everywhere and lots of community pots. The turn donker runs at about 45/5/1 and I have the following note on him "33ColdCalledPreflop and called down total underpair..didnt bet it when checked to on river HU", the other PFRer is pretty laggy and lurves to raise light preflop (25/20)...postflop I havent seen anything noteworthy so far from a SD hand and the dude in the middle has only been here a couple o orbits and loves to limp in preflop and call call call. I dont have more than 60 hands on anyone.

U likey the Flop play? And anyway, so whats your move and whats the plan for the rest of the hand when the bet comes out of nowhere on the turn? State your plan. Noobs and lurkers encouraged to reply....

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Ozi (BB)
UTG calls, <font color="red">CO raises</font>, BTN folds, SB calls, <font color="red">Ozi 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, CO calls, SB calls

Flop: (12 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Ozi bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="red">CO raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="red">Ozi 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="red">CO caps</font>, SB calls, Ozi calls, UTG calls

Turn: (14 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets</font>, Ozi ????