View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 12:24 AM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ all the "I refuse to believe..." and "Cris Benoit would never..." because, obviously, you all know him really, really well. I mean, you've seen him on TELEVISION!

Double LOL at grown men being deeply involved in professional wrestling and using words like "plot", "sports entertainment", and "work" in association with it.

It's a sad situation, but not because he's Chris Benoit. This would be equally sad if it were just some schmoe who did the 9-5 at the local gas station, but I bet he wouldn't get 5+ pages in a matter of hours.

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words, you have nothing to add whatsoever to a thread and like feeling special because you find all your entertainment posting thousands of times here. Got it.

I've been surprised at how reserved most of the fans have been. The real idiots and douchebags are the ones who come here and make fun of fans or Benoit himself, or go throwing out baseless accusations about how he MUST have killed his fmaily and he sucks so hard.

Not one person here has claimed to know him, but people who did have constantly said he's a good guy. Read the damn thread, and if you don't have anything to add, why bother wasting your energy typing a post?